Saturday, March 12, 2011

Attraction to Bad Boys

There's always an attraction to bad boys don't you think so girls. How everything seems so sexy and hot around them. The rockstars, the players and the assholes. I don't mean the guys who think they are cool by bragging about every single girl they bang. Nope, those guys are lame. Its the bad guy thing to always keep a mysterious air about them and keep to themselves.

Maybe, its a hopeful dream of us girls to change a bad boy. Like some unachievable mountain to overcome and claim the boy yours. LOL. Somehow, the fantasy always seemed better in my head.

I've dated my share of bad boys. The musicians, guitarists, goths and heart breakers. Why heart breakers, because they are extremely good looking and they get away with everything coz one look into your eyes and you know you melt. Dear exes, lovers, flings and friends, you all make a good story to tell my kids. How good looking guys are boring to hang out with, but a good eye candy on my arm and show off and brag about. LOL. How guitarists and musicians are emotional beings who are need of you to boost your ego. That times were fun when nothing was ever serious.

Amazing how my heart was stolen to baddest guy of all. True gangsters are gentlemen with pride in them. I love you F.D.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment