Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sini Sana: Travel Stories in Malaysia

It's finally here!!! The long awaited book is finally published and I'm proud to say that my darling is one of the writers in the book. So make sure you go to MPH and buy the book ok. Anyways, his story 'Papa's Bukit' was featured in the Star newspaper by one of their regular columnist saying that it was one of her favourite stories from the collection. I have yet to read the article so I'm scouring the online Star archives in search of it.

Papa's Bukit is a beautiful piece that is written close to his heart.


It's a personal story of his that I find, to a city girl like me, something I rarely hear about. He's told me stories about his childhood numerous times and I finally told him, well I guess more like force him, to write about it. I'm glad I did. Anything is possible when you put your mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment