Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bridal make-up

A bride wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day. Particular in a malay wedding ceremony, where brides are required to change into several outfits. You want a look that you are suppose to be comfortable with and that you can recognize yourself in the mirror. I looked through my mom's old wedding pictures and man, the make-up was probably about 10 inches thick. I for one would definitely want to look sweet, feminine and natural. So the target is to find a make-up artist who can accomplish that look.

I love's Elyana's solemnization make-up. She looks so demure, her make up doesn't look too thick yet it looks beautiful in pictures. Make-up artists always say that in order to look beautiful in pictures, the make-up has to be thick. True, but accomplishing this look is not that easy.

So the quest to finding the my MUA is on. Any suggestions and recommendations are welcome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment