Thursday, January 27, 2011

Of lace and Wedding Dresses

I'm a lucky girl. I know that and I'm thankful for it. But how do you tell your mother to stop buying??? She has clearly gotten carried away. Currently I have four wedding lace. Three was already a headache to begin with. Then she came home last night from Singapore and bought another one. I was trying to keep hold of the bridezilla in me because I never chose any one of the lace. Nope. She bought them on her own without telling anyone she was buying them and now I'm in a muddle trying to find someone affordable to design them. I went to one of the famous fashion designer and he was going to charge me 3k for the bridal gown and 2k for the baju nikah. His designs were obviously gorgeous. Tp I can't afford two baju for 5k and now I've got to think of another two. Doa la I dapat business banyak. Then perhaps I can have him do all my dresses.



gorgeous kan the lace buat jadi cheongsam. 

I love the soft lines of this dress. There goes my dreams to use chiffon or tulle.


ni orang tinggi pakai cantik . Macam I ni??

I'm meeting another designer tomorrow. Hopefully the price will be within my budget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment