Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 year Anniversary

I woke up early this morning, went to the kitchen and made Almond Bread Pudding. I forgot to take pictures. So I thought of surprising my fiance at his office with it. Things didn't turn out the way I wanted. My car was in the workshop. Papa went somewhere and my mum sent my sis for her swimming lessons. In the end, he managed to come over for lunch before he went off to Putrajaya for a meeting. He stayed for like 10 minutes, ate the pudding and left. So I called him.

Me: Darling...do you remember what day today is?

Him: Today is Sunday right...

Me: It's our 3 year anniversary la sayang...

Him: Omg...I forgot..okok...I take you out for dinner..

Me: Haiz takpela...your mum's coming...

Yes, my fiance is not romantic at all. He sometimes forgets to call me the whole day or even send me a msg. He's not that type of guy. It took me some time to get used to it. It's not that he cares less. He's just really really really absent minded. Boleh plak kan mcm tu. I'm the take-charge kind of person. Everything is planned according the way I want it. I've got a things-to-do list everyday. How do we even manged to get along with each other? It's so wierd that we are exact opposites. But so wonderful that we complement each other so well.

Happy 3 year anniversary to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment