Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hair Fall Control

I have always had thick and heavy hair. Since I was much younger. I think it was much thicker back then. There was one point in my life where I had truly unruly and unmanageable hair. My dad didn't like how my hair turned out so he sent me to the saloon and had it straighten. I was thirteen then. Since then, I have highlighted my hair ash blond, dyed it a few times and experimented with it. Throughout my high school years I've had different hair styles. I've had bobs, really short hair, layered do and well you get the picture. But I didn't like having it short as I would only be able to keep the style for 2 weeks before it got out of shape again.

So when I hit my twenties I decided to just keep it long. Well longer I guess. Somehow, I would still go to the saloon every two weeks and have a few inches cut off. Long hair is really heavy.

Now a lot of people have been complimenting my hair saying that I've got really beautiful hair. Thank you for your kinds words. My colleagues even my students made comments and well it made my day. My ganja smoking hair guy would probably tell you a different story. He says that I'm too lazy take care of my hair and that I'm losing it. He's probably true. hehe..

There are a few reasons I think why I'm losing it. First, I don't wash my hair everyday. When its wet it becomes very heavy. Besides everytime I wash it I have to mask and well I'm too lazy to do that. Secondly, my scalp kinda gets oily fast. So I've fixed the problem. Now I'm using organic shampoo and so far the condition of my hair seems to be improving. Yay! I have to really keep my hair long for the wedding.

Here are some my tips which I practice to take care of my hair. I wash my hair every two days. It's because I have really thick hair. Whenever I wash it, I will put on hair mask and leave it for 15 minutes. Make sure when you mask your hair to only mask the part of your hair that is below your ear. After you rinse out the mask squeeze  excess water from your hair with a towel. Then let your hair dry. Don't have to use the hair dryer. Just leave it. My hair takes a pretty long time to dry. Don't brush or comb your hair. When its half dry, put in leave in conditioner at the ends of your hair. You can comb through your hair with your fingers if your want. Basically that's it. I don't brush or comb my hair. I hardly ever tie it up. Try to massage your scalp from time to time so that there is blood circulation and hair grows faster.

I'm trying to grow my hair and have it reached my waist. Try first la.....

No comments:

Post a Comment