Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy CNY!

To everyone celebrating CNY have a wonderful celebration. My fiance will be driving back to Ipoh tonight for his family's reunion dinner. Teringin plak nak makan yee sang. What i have observed over the past decade is that the chinese do not wear their traditional costumes anymore like the cheongsam and qipao. Its such a pity. I was just imagining wearing a cheongsam for CNY.

Gorgeous! I love the lace patching on this cheongsam.


I wonder why the tradition stopped? Hmm..anyone has an answer to that? I wanted to wear the kwa for the chinese tea wedding ceremony. Its so pretty.


But with the outfits I have now, I don't think I have any more chances to wear these. Sigh. We'll see how everything goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love the photo of the lace cheongsam. do you know where I can get it from? I am in the UK so hoping they do worldwide delivery!

    ReplyDelete