Monday, February 28, 2011

My Stress Reliever

I went to the doctor today and she got me hooked on the nebulizer. My asthma has been going on a few days now and I've got two days mc for it. I wouldn't say my job is very hectic. God knows how much hectic work I've been through. I can handle a  lot of work and multi task. The problem with me is that when stress gets the better of me and being emotional (coz fiance's like super bz too, so we don't talk much now) that's when my asthma starts. Thank goodness me being unwell started end of last week and thus its study week this week. I need plenty of rest. Shit, I need a massage.

Whenever I started getting stressed up, I would always find something to cook in the kitchen. Baking and cooking is a way for me to de-stress I miss it.

If i had it my way, I would just like to teach part time and stay at home and cook and be a housewife, while running a small business on my own.

On another note, I found a mobile spa on the net. http://kalenaspa.blogspot.com. I have an urge to book a time for tomorrow and get her to massage. Should I??

2 comments: