Thursday, February 10, 2011

Should I start worrying?

I got lectured by my dad just now.

Me: happily yapping about booking my pelamin and deciding my bunga pahar.

Papa: Kakak, you don't have to worry about the catering and all the small things like bunga telur and bunga   pahar.

Me: thinking...did he just say that the bunga pahar is a small thing?? no..no...I plan to make lilies...

Papa: Because this wedding is me and mama's event. You are the product...

Me: still thinking...hah?? I'm a thing now..worse a display product..

Papa: ...of me and mama. So you just focus on being happy on that day. Even the card will say walimatulurus papa and mama. So we will decide everything..

Me: Can I do my hair this way??

Papa: ok. simple is best...

Ladies and gentlemen...I have no say at all for my wedding. Help me.

Btw, I am starting to write out my guestlist. So please email me, or leave a comment here or in fb if you would like to attend my wedding. Include your handphone number and address.

3 comments:

  1. u have very good "MAMA & PAPA "

    no need to worried about that

    zabri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come :P parents are like that lah. They are actually opened to suggestions but they want to be talked to (and convinced!) that they're in charged-well, cos they are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about it. hahah... Don't worry hani, I'm putting you on the guest list. =)

    ReplyDelete