Saturday, February 12, 2011

Money..money..money..

The biggest concern for most people is money. It's not everything but without it it can cause a lot of pain.That is the reality of life. I love my darling. Truthfully, we're not the buying gifts sort of couple. We both realised that now its not the time to splurge for unnecessary things. Even when we were studying back in Melaka, I always wondered how my friends would go out and eat fast food every week, watch movies and shop. They really had a lot of  money to spend. I would try to cook almost everyday and on days I was too tired to cook I would cook rice and buy side dishes. My darling and I hardly go out and watch movies. Most of our dates consists of window shopping, walking around streets of Melaka and car rides. I was contented with his company, our conversations and laughter.

Trust me when I say that my shopping habits have changed. I loved good quality branded goods. Yes, I admit I'm a brand snob when it comes to bags and shoes. This is because my fashion taste is not as adventurous and I tend to buy bags that can match most of my outfits. Secondly, certain branded goods last longer especially shoes. Which is why I stop buying vincci shoes. They wear off easily they're not as cheap now. Thirdly, I shop in Singapore either during the mid-year sale or the christmas sale. You can get really really good bargains. I normally stock up on my shopping during this months. You can never find Rockport shoes on sale in Malaysia. Contrary to popular believe I don't splurge unnecessarily. I however love to splurge on my darling but still at really good bargains.

So yea back to the money issue. Weddings are expensive. So it's really important to plan ahead and start saving, scrimping for the upcoming nuptials. Especially for your life together after the wedding. As I said before the wedding is the big party for the parents. The life together is the icing of the cake.

So I don't need a big diamond rock on my finger. I rather have a home together for our future.

and well....if you need fast cash...the only person to ask is .........."Pa.....I need your credit card!!" heheh...mmg anak papa la sampai bila-bila.

No comments:

Post a Comment