Friday, February 25, 2011

Opposites Attract

Was discussing on relationships with my colleagues when one of them brought up the topic. Her husband is very organised while she is very messy. So far, most couples tend to have opposite characteristics of their partner. That's very true. I'm the making list person. I've got to budget, plan and organised my time. I hate having to forget something and going back for it which ends up wasting a lot of time and money. My fiance however is the 'esok nak makan cerita esok je la'. Annoying tak?

How the hell did we end up being able to get well together is really beyond my comprehension. He does sometimes drive me up the wall with his don't care attitude. I cannot tahan man...

So whenever we meet up (which is not very often nowadays) he'll ask what's the plan. Then, I'll start reading my list of things to do in the order I want them to be done. (He finds me annoying too!)

But gosh, don't we compliment each other well. I am a very compulsive person. I'll just jump the gun if I see that the opportunity is a good one and just go for it. By hook of by crook I'll get it done. In this area, he's analytical one. He sees the bigger picture clearer and I lean on to him on the decision making.

How do two absolutely different people get together?? I don't know. Love is blind. But I know we're meant to be and there is no other person that I want to spend my life with other than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment