Sunday, February 20, 2011

The List

My fiance needed a smoke first before I could show him 'The List'. Lolz.. I've broken it down to complete it within the given month to narrow our focus for each month. It is extremely helpful to plan ahead as it will help you budget for expenses.

January
Book Dewan
Book Photographer
Book Invitation
Finalised Dated

February
Book Caterer
Pay house downpayment
Book graphic designer to create wedding website

March
Book Pelamin
Book make-up artist
send baju for tailoring
compile guestlist 
(I lost everyone's hp no, friends from WMS, Convent, Uitm and everyone else)
Please msg me your numbers!

April
send family and pengapit baju for tailor
start buat bunga pahar
decide on doorgift
decide on hantaran

May
Kursus Kahwin
HIV Test
Book Tak Kadi

June
fittings
Emcee
guestbook table and deco ideas

July
Buy Wedding rings
design wedding card

June
Pre-wedding photoshoot
tempah wedding shoes

August
Suit for Fiance
send invitations for printing

September
Chinese tea wedding ceremony set up
organise and finalise guestlist

October
Wedding website up
Invitations Out
Bachelorette Party

November
Spa time!

December
No stress!!!
Think Wedding!

So I've done the tasks in red. Lots to do. Basically looking at options and comparing prices now. Till then! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna need more than a smoke for this list babe... Heheh

    ReplyDelete